CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) an ISACA certification aims to provide expertise in IS / IT auditing and control. The certification is world-wide recognized as a standard of achievement for professionals who audit, control, monitor and assess organization’s information systems and applications. CISA Certified professional carries knowledge and skills to assess the IT environment and report non-compliance within the organization.
BENEFITS of getting CISA Certification:
1. Increase growth opportunities for professionals.
2. Provides skills and expertise in applying ISACA audit and assurance standards.
3. ISACA credentials are recognized globally and help enhancing professional recognition.
This certification is beneficial for:
1. Security Managers
2. IT Auditors
3. Information Security Consultants
4. Aspirants who are willing to build career in IT audit and assurance.
5. Chartered Accountants (CA) / Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
In order to become CISA certified professional, you must:
· Pass the CISA exam.
· Submit the application for CISA certification.
· Adhere to Code of Professional Ethics.
· Adhere to Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program.
· Comply with ISACA Audit and Assurance standards.
You can take CISA exam at any of the 1300 PSI location all over the world. You can opt any of the 10 language (English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Turkish, and Chinese) for the exam.
Exam is of 4 hours and consists 150 multiple choice objective questions. Passing marks are 450 on the scale of 800. In order to qualify CISA, You must pass in each domain. Failure in any of the domain is considered as FAIL in exam.